Drawing and Photography Competition – Alternative Book Cover for War of the Wind
Join Max, Beanie, Erin & David on an adventure to shut down the wind turbines and stop the sinister scientist, Doctor Ashwood!
Celebrate the upcoming release of Victoria Williamson’s War of the Wind by entering our photography and drawing competition for an alternative book cover.
For your chance to win superb scientific prizes as well as a signed copy of War of the Wind, all you need to do is submit your spooky photos or drawings using the email or postal address below. We will turn these into an alternative War of the Wind book cover and post them on our website, social media and on the authors website.
How To Enter:
- Draw or capture a spooky shot on your phone/camera and submit it to Neem Tree Press via email or post.
- This competition is open to pupils in Year 6 to Year 9 / P6 to S3.
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Entry forms must be completed with pupil name and school, alongside the drawing of a wind turbine or photograph (Please make your pictures as large as possible filling the whole box)
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Make sure you send us your entry by 16th September 2022 for your chance to win one of our fantastic prizes. Good Luck!
Submission via email
Submit your photos and the submission form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission via Post
If you would like to submit your drawing or photograph via post, please email us at email@example.com to request the postal address to submit your entry.
The prizes are as follows:
- First place winner: A build your own Turbine Kit and a signed copy of War of the Wind by Victoria Williamson.
- 2 x Runners up: Photography Skills Book or How-to-Draw Book and a signed copy of War of the Wind by Victoria Williamson.
- 5 x Commended Prizes: A signed copy of War of the Wind by Victoria Williamson.
Winners will be announced on Monday 26th September 2022.
By entering our competitions, you agree to our competition terms and conditions on our website.